Home > Help
One of the points of most immediate relevance to our clients is our cancellation and no-show policy. We have taken the greatest care to protect our customers by establishing the following policy in full accordance with Japanese law, the terms below may seem overly technical, though we are required to explain as follows:
If a client cancels the Travel Contract for personal reasons, the following cancellation rates will apply to the tour fare. Clients remaining in the tour will bear the balance of additional per room costs associated with the change in number of participants.
- If cancellation is made on or after the 20th day (10th day in case of a one day trip) prior to the day preceding the date of commencement of the travel (excluding the cases mentioned in (b) through (e)) 20% of the travel fee
- If cancellation is made on or after the 7th day prior to the day preceding the date of commencement of the travel (excluding the cases mentioned in (c) through (e)) 30% of the travel fee
- If cancellation is made on the day preceding the date of commencement of the travel 40% of the travel fee
- If cancellation is made on after the date of commencement of the travel (excluding the cases mentioned in (e) 50% of the tour fee
- In case of cancellation after the commence of the travel or of nonparticipation without communication 100% of the travel fee
In case of Accommodation only bookings (Date when cancellation of contract is notified):
- 5 days prior to beginning of stay (1 to 14 persons): 0%
(15 and more travelers): 20% of one night(s) room charge
- 3 days prior to beginning of stay: 20% of one night(s) room charge
- 1 days prior to beginning of stay: 50% of one night(s) room charge
- Accommodation or no-show: 100% of one night(s) room charge
HopStepJapan.com (HSJ.com) does not warrant the accuracy or currency of all information on the website, although every care has been taken to verify the completeness of the components, including information relating to prices or allocations for room availabilities.
Additionally, no warranty can be offered in issues such as trespassing, security, accuracy, fitness for any purpose, or freedom from computer viruses in connection with the website’s information and components.
Revisions of the components
HSJ.com will, from time to time, revise its components, products, services and resources, and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current, or prospective visitors of this website.
Any components on this website are protected by Copyright Law of Japan and international conventions. No parts of this website can be used and/or modified without written permission from HSJ.com.
Although all due care is taken, HSJ.com cannot be held responsible for any components that have not been directly written on this site. This includes information provided on websites that HSJ.com may link to. Even though there may be hyperlinks to other sources, HSJ.com cannot be held responsible for, or seen to endorse, approve or guarantee the products or service provided on other websites or by third parties. Any dealings of this nature will be between the customer and the other website or patry.
Transmitting over the Internet
HSJ.com cannot be held responsible for any issues arising from problems caused due to the nature of conducting business over the internet. Transactions that are subject to interruptions, delayed transmission, blackouts or incorrect data communication, as well as malfunctions in communications that can affect the accuracy or timing of messages and transactions are not under the control of HSJ.com and therefore not its responsibility.
Email messages sent to HSJ.com over an internet connection can never be guaranteed as totally secure. As a result HSJ.com can take no responsibility for damage to any party caused by exchange of messages over the internet in either direction between HSJ.com and themselves. In no way can HSJ.com accept responsibility for damage of any kind caused by use of this website.
Home > Help